Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Family Foto

Lauren sent this to me. She took it Labor Day weekend, the morning we left Bill's house. I think it looks pretty good... except for Michael's fake smile :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the picture is great! I need to get a copy of it...please. I think it is cute even with Michael's fake smile. I also would like to know when Tabitha got an older sister????

Traci

Anonymous said...

I looked and looked... and I couldn't tell it was a fake smile. Which got me thinking, it actually looks *exactly* like your smile. Like eerily so...

So I took it upon myself to crop our both your mouths and paste into another file for comparison... Wow. I couldn't even tell them apart. So I blew it up by 50%... it really is uncanny. I wish I could attach it. I will send it to you in email.

John

Dana said...

Pictures are amazing things, aren't they? I have a copy for you Traci, no problem.

Anonymous said...

All work and no play?

John

Anonymous said...

IT WAS NOT FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



MICHAEL

Anonymous said...

Great picture,

Robert