Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I feel so bad...

First of all... I wrote a long post on Monday and it disappeared... I'm not happy about that.

Well the kids have been back to school for 3 days now. Michael is loving it and Tabitha is hating it. Funny, I thought it would be the other way around.

Michael is so excited that Amber B. is not in his class this year. He and his friend Jonathan call her "The Enemy". He got his block schedule today. Gordon called and they are going to be in 3 classes together on the block schedule. Another reason for Michael to be happy.

I'm not sure about why Tabitha isn't liking high school. She hasn't pinpointed any one thing. I'm guessing it's just overall much harder than junior high was.

Charlie said their new company name is now Arc One. Whatever that's supposed to be. They are still making changes and we are waiting to see how that affects his job. They are looking for cost saving measures at each branch first, so lets hope it doesn't go any further than having the hot water cut off. (Yes, I know I'm dreaming... let me have that for a little while.)

I feel like total caca. First the strep throat, now a totally killer cold. I did not know I could create this much mucus. I have been taking the off brand DayQuil and NyQuil. Discovered today they are expired... no wonder I don't feel any better! Karen brought some DayQuil over and I found a bottle of NyQuil that doesn't expire until October 2005. In my distraught illness head, I thought we were in the year 2006, so I threw it in the trash. A few minutes later I got a flash of sanity and dug it out of the trash. Fortunately, today was trash day so "dug" is really an exaggeration since it was an empty bag.

Anyway, I have now taken the NyQuil and will be going to bed... after I get Michael to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't do nyquil, its worse than any shot I have ever tried. I do the capsules.

John

Anonymous said...

John it was a capsule.

Mom Gorden now has another shhedule bu is in my block one and 2 though.

posted 10-15 05.

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooppppppppppppps!!!!! I messed up on my other one!!!!!!