Monday, February 06, 2006
Monday, February 6, 2006
Michael woke up this morning stating he was in terrible pain (again). I don't know what to do with him sometimes. Well, he confessed to me and his dad that yesterday, while he was playing with Danielle and Hudson, they were climbing over the gate. The electronic gate. The gate that is 6 feet above nothing but concrete. He fell. Hudson laughed. That made it embarrasing. He didn't want to tell us because he knew he wasn't supposed to be climbing over the gate. So this morning, we have a bruised hip, sore neck, bruised and scratched elbow, and pain in the wrists. Do I make him go to school and suffer, or do I take him to the doctor? The last time he fell and said his wrist hurt I didn't believe him. I ended up taking him to the doctor the next day and he had buckled the bone in his wrist. So, I guess I shouldn't take any chances this time. We'll find out at 2:00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment